Bringing Reliable Lawn Services to Sterling Heights Homes Since 1980
At Dynamic Lawn and Landscape, it is our mission to provide our clients with the most enjoyable lawn and landscape environment possible.
Through our commitment to being a friendly, reliable, high-quality lawn, and landscape service, we have built solid, long-term relationships with our clients. We will deliver consistent results, timely responses, and a level of courtesy that our clients have come to know and expect from us.
A Family Company with a Dedication to Service
Dynamic Lawn and Landscape has become quite a "family affair" over the last thirty years! Our owner, Chris, has strong family values that have brought several of his siblings, as well as his children, to be part of the next generation at Dynamic Lawn. While customer service, quality, and integrity were cornerstones of Dynamic Lawn's foundation, faith, and family are equally important. Chris is very active in his church and other community charities and believes that giving back is of great importance. Chris's motto today is all about the "team" of experts he has surrounded himself with over the years. This "team" effort is what has made Dynamic Lawn so successful over the years, and this same approach will continue to fuel their success into the future.
History of Dynamic Lawn and Landscape: From High School Project to Present Success
The birth of Dynamic Lawn and Landscape came from a high school business project back in the year 1980 when Chris and his brother Tom were just students. Their senior project for their business class was to develop a viable business plan based on both research and consumers needs. The boys not only put their idea on paper but later that spring with their parents' lawn mowers and very little money, they started Dynamic Lawn and Landscape.
Their first year in business was even more successful than what they had imagined. With only one additional employee, these young entrepreneurs landed their first big commercial account, Pine Knob. The exposure from this sizeable commercial account soon created a shift to adding residential customers as well.
In the spring of 1986, Dynamic Lawn and Landscape would add lawn fertilization as a new service for their customers. This concept was new then and most people hadn’t heard of it. Who would have known that this new service would now account for over one-third of Dynamic Lawn’s annual sales?
The 1990’s building boom sparked a new demand for Dynamic Lawn and Landscape as they would branch out into the landscaping design and installation market, as there was a high demand for services such as brick paving and retaining walls.
Though Tom left Dynamic Lawn and Landscape in the spring of 1996 to pursue a new career in the automotive industry, Chris still heads the company with the same dedication to his clients and to deliver top quality lawn care.
Meet Our Team
We train our team of workers in making sure that your lawn receives the utmost care and respect. We take pride in our work and want you to experience your dream yard. Together, our team has been making outdoor spaces beautiful for more than 38 years.
- CHRIS BASEL - Owner & President
- JEFF BASEL - Vice President
- ANTHONY HUNDERTMARK-BARNES - Vice President of Operations
- MATTHEW TUOHEY - Vice President, Maintenance
- FRANK BUTCHER - Arborist & Tree Care Specialist
- FRINNI FLEENOR - Secretary
- JULIE PORTARO - Secretary
- HEATHER SAPUTO - Secretary
Management & Technicians
- SCOTT BASEL - Shop Foreman
- MATTHEW UYEK - Senior Sprinkler Technician
- JOSH SPICKO - Fertilizer Technician
- MARC VACANTE - Fertilizer Technician
- ADAM CHMIELEWSKI - Fertilizer Technician
- EDDIE CATNAC - Fertilizer Technician
- JOSE LUIS ROSALES - HardScape Foreman
- JOSE ALFREDO GOMEZ - Softscape Head Foreman
- JESSE BOLTON - Crew Leader
- CHRIS DEMPSEY - Crew Leader
- AARON SOSA - Crew Leader
- TONY TREMLETT - Crew Leader
- MATTHEW DYKZUE - Crew Leader
- JAKE MCCOWN - Crew Leader
- PAUL TREPPA - Project Manager
- JUSTIN HILLOCK - Mechanic
- KEVIN O'CONNOR - Crew Leader